SPROTT ENERGY OPPORTUNITIES TRUST
Sprott Energy Opportunities Trust is now trading on the TSX under ticker symbol NRGY.UN. Access Eric’s active fund management strategies as an “actively managed” stock.
Why invest in energy now?
- OPEC decision to cut production – Nov 30, 2016
- Canada’s proposal for additional pipelines
- US with a pro energy federal platform
- US treasury’s spiking (10 year $2.37 Dec 6) to try to drive GDP growth for infrastructure spending
- Yield stocks may be challenged potentially affecting a shift to a risk on trade equaling energy and resources
- OPEC production accelerates market rebalancing to early/mid 2017
- 2014-2016 = largest cut in spending by oil industry in history may lead to an even tighter oil market 2018-2020+
Why invest with Sprott?
- One of The Canadian TopGun Investment Minds Class of 2017* – Eric Nuttall
- The investment objective of the Trust is to achieve long-term capital growth. The Trust has been created to invest in an actively managed portfolio comprised primarily of equity and equity-related securities of companies that are involved directly or indirectly in the exploration, development, production and distribution of oil, gas, coal, or uranium and other related activities in the energy and resource sector.
- Sprott will act as manager and portfolio manager of the Trust. Portfolio manager Eric Nuttall will manage the Portfolio and will be supported by Sprott’s broader team of experienced investment professionals.
* Source: http://topgunpress.com/the-topgun-club-celebrates-new-and-renewing-members-of-distinction-in-2017/